WillEco® Flying & Crawling Insect Spray
- WHO recommended formulation for aircraft disinsection
- Very safe DIY pest control spray, easy to use
- Residual effect for up to 30 days
- Effective in killing a broad range of pests, e.g. bed bugs, dog/cat fleas, ticks, mites, silverfish, ants, cockroaches, mosquitoes, midges, houseflies, drain flies, wasps and etc.
DIY Pet Control
WillEco® Flying & Crawling Insect Spray is used for aircraft disinsection to prevent the spread of pests. WillEco® contains an active ingredient of 2% w/w permethrin and 2% w/w d-phenothrin, recommended by the World Health Organization (WHO). This spray is applicable for a serious pest infestation. It’s also suitable for controlling pests in warehouses, cargo trucks, containers, new homes after renovation or before move-in.
- Non-flammable aerosol
- Rapid knockdown and residual
- Compliant with Automotive Engineers (AMS 1450A)
- Compliant with Civil Aviation Administration of China (CAAC)
Homes, workplaces, restaurants, hotels, warehouses, hospitals, cargo trucks, passenger buses, cars and etc.
Directions of Use
Two types of nozzle are available for choose, one-shot and multi-shot.
Depending on the situation, you may choose to:
1. evenly spray to possible pests hiding places or where they frequently appear; or
2. place the can in the center of the area for one-off spray treatment. Offers knock-down effect and long-lasting residual power. Close all windows and doors, place the spray in the center of the room and wait for 1 hour. After that, open all the windows and doors for ventilation for at least an hour and clean all hard surfaces with water.
Permethrin 2% & d-phenothrin 2%
|HK Reg. No.||